Eaglie's Aviary

Sunday, June 07, 2009

Happy Tank Rolling Day!

So Friend of the Blog Danny had gone missing in China. I assumed the worst (like I always do), and on the eve of the 20th anniversary of the events at Tiananmen Square, when mankind and its indomitable spirit was pitted against tank treads and pavement. Unfortunately, the latter tag team won.

I could only assume that Danny had been crushed similarly, being of liberal namby-pamby persuasion. I then heard that China cut off social media ties from the rest of the world, thus forcing a billion Chinese to stop farming magic cloth. (I do have to wonder what happened to the World of Warcraft economy. I'm guessing nothing, since I can only assume China made a distinction between WoW and other social media due to how far this would collapse their own economy.)

Thankfully, Danny has since informed me to stop looking. He's found. I don't believe this for a second. When will Westerners learn of the impending body-snatching of our loved ones and replacement by digital Internet copies? This is obviously something we need to worry about now.

Labels: