Eaglie's Aviary

Monday, January 26, 2009

Blago Appeals... to Larry and the Girls

Two places of pity in one day for the embattled Illinois governor. Blago appeared on both Larry King and on The View today. The last weeks have been a media blitz by civil rights martyrs: all himself. But apparently he's a cowboy, a Gandhi, and a black guy. And again, he's only fighting for health care for Illinoisans.

He is currently on Larry King, by the way, and he blinked 15 times in 10 seconds. I stopped counting the 60 seconds because the next 10 seconds was beyond my counting speed. I'll inform you all if I get my question through.

"Mr. Governor, if you were a Whopper, would you sell yourself for a buck?"

I have yet to count the eyelash batting from The View, but I'm excited to get to that next.

Labels: