Eaglie's Aviary

Wednesday, October 01, 2008

It's October! And It's the Cubs National-League-Championship-Series HuntWatch!

It's time for the ghoulish delights of being in the playoffs two years in a row.

And it's time for an end to all those haunted years us Cubs fans. It's REALLY a problem for the immortals among us, though it's even more of a problem for the Robin Williams-like man-children among us.

It's time to live and die with a team that I wouldn't trust with my life, but I love them too much. It's an abusive relationship.

And it's time to see a White Sox-Cubs World Series, where my mood, demeanor, and volume will be affected by a mere 3mph prevailing southwest wind. Now THAT'S abusive.

Is it time to be a trick or treat, Cubbies and White Sox? My poor scared heart can't take these next few weeks.

Labels:


Comments:

1906...

I think you are right, the world is ending

Enjoy the game!
 
Post a Comment