Eaglie's Aviary

Thursday, September 09, 2004


I continue my campaign for Barack Obama, and especially against Alan Keyes...

Highlights of this campaign so far:

Keyes made the remarks at a news conference he called to attack the "ideological extremism" of his Democratic opponent, state Sen. Barack Obama.

Anyone remember any of Keyes's stances? That's right... Rabid pro-life, 2nd amendment man... unbelievably conservative in every possible way. Oh yes... speaking of the 2nd amendment:

"Have you ever been to Israel?" Keyes asked the reporter. "Because if you've ever been to Israel, you wouldn't ask that question. And in the midst of terrifying dangers, you walk around the streets of Israel and you see every other person carrying arms and Uzis and so forth and so on, and believe me, you do not feel less safe on that account."

Actually, if I saw someone with an Uzi walking down Sheridan, I'd feel a LOT less safe. Wouldn't any reasonable person?

VOTE OBAMA FOR PRESIDENT!

Labels: