Tuesday, September 16, 2008
The times: they are a-changin':
Finally, the coffeehouse crowd gets affordable insurance! You know, the kind that isn't their parents'.
And in case you were wondering about that asterisk:
*Assuming an average price per-Latte of $2.75. Based on a survey of the most affordable health insurance options available as quoted on www.ehealthinsurance.com on 05/10/08 for non-smoking 25-year-old males and females in the following states: AZ, CA, FL, GA, IL, IN, MI, NC, OH, PA, TX, VA, WA. Does not apply to residents of New York and Trenton, NJ.
Always with the smoking bans, too.
(Sent by alert reader Andy's Mom. I really hope it WAS her too, or else maybe Andy has someone to beat up.)
Labels: Modern Times
1. I'm on my mom's insurance: what you gonna say to that?
2. All the Mom insults in this post: Eaglie, you bastard.
1. I reiterate my post's message.
2. "Bastard" is the wrong word, isn't it, Mr. Editor?
3. She emailed ME.
1. Nothing is wrong with a comparative advantage.Post a Comment
2. Point taken.
3. Maybe I should be beating YOU up. Probably with a 2x4.