Eaglie's Aviary

Tuesday, April 08, 2008

For Some Jesuit Honor

The Ironic Catholic seems to have issued a challenge to Jesuit students everywhere. I know Eaglie probably won't want in on this, but I know he likes trolling anyway.

No, seriously, we don't want a fight. But the so-called Soldiers of Christ are no longer the iron-fisted rulers they are seen as! I mean, our saint and founder is a badass, but we're not mean about it anymore. Besides, rulers aren't the Jesuit style: they don't have any nuns to use them.

UPDATE - Oh dear Lord, I just checked the comments section of that Ironic Catholic post. Eaglie's started something.

Labels:


Comments:

Look, Andy, if you don't want me making comments like that, you shouldn't tell me about "your favorite new posts in the blogosphere."
 
Post a Comment