Eaglie's Aviary

Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Some Business to Attend to

With the month off, the writers' strike still going and making me not watch TV, and only a handful of books that I really want to read on hand, I'll probably be doing some fancy things here. Possibly some fiddling with the template, maybe even some graphical updates. I'm also considering a move to Wordpress, though from initial testings, the RSS Feed is much better with Blogger.

Andy unfortunately won't be of much help as he'll be doing grad school stuff and possibly working. He's calling me a slacker. I don't believe a word that bastard says though. Anyway, expect some big stuff soon from me, no matter what.

Or maybe not. I might get lazy, and then you'll have to just wait 'til next semester, when I will most certainly have one big piece on Mardi Gras in New Orleans and, God willing, something about a visit to Williamsburg, Va. And I have a few other things up my sleeves that need some cleanup and editing. Those might come sooner rather than later.

This is Eaglie, telling you to keep reading, enjoy the winter. I will.

P.S. This year is again a bumper crop of the Apocalyptic kind. Don't worry, you'll find out soon enough.