Eaglie's Aviary

Monday, April 09, 2007

The Helpfulness of a Flowers Officer

Being a Flowers officer is always a difficult job, but it can be rewarding. You work with some of the best people and orcs on the planet, and the health care benefits are great.

And sometimes a person comes along that just perks you up and makes every moment worth it. I get the satisfaction of helping, and the person gets the satisfaction of a long, futile conversation with me. (For those with any trouble reading, look for the pale purple text which say "To [So-and-so]" and "[So-and-so] whispers.")



Apparently, I'm the go-to officer today! I should encourage more people to bring their problems to me, especially their problems with guild functions!



Ho hum... waitwaitwaitwaitwait... twiddletwiddletwiddle...

Some people honestly have no attention span or concept of waiting! So after about ten minutes...



Aw. And he/she might delete him or herself. Why would anyone delete themselves for being in our guild? So no more conversation? I could've kept that up at least another 24 hours.

But waitwaitwait! A new person?



I'm so forgetful! Apparently that person from before (GODDAMN, I ALWAYS FORGET NAMES) decided to switch over to another character! Now I remember!



Filed a complaint against Sakai? WHAT EVER DID YOU DO TO THIS POOR PERSON, SAKAI?! CAN'T YOU SEE THE PAIN, THE HONEST HUMBLE PAIN?!

Or maybe I don't care that much. I'll just go kill more boars.



So goddamned many hellboa...



Well, it's true! I do have a running theme of forgetfulness!

Let's kill more boars.



Pay no attention to how similar that picture is to my last boar killshot. All boars are exactly the same.

A familiar face then said hello:



A REPORT?! WHICH COULD LEAD TO A WARNING?! FOR MOI? I can't do this! I can't get a warning for trying to help someone! I'm an officer of the Flowers of Happiness, damn it!

Actually, this was several weeks ago. Still no response or warning. I guess not everyone has time to handle complete strangers' problems like I do!