Eaglie's Aviary

Thursday, January 25, 2007

Reruns, Day 2



From October 24, 2005:

Normally, I don't like to poach (except maybe from Dave Barry and notacult.com), but this requires it.

Young Singers Spread Hate, calling themselves "Prussian Blue."

Yeah, because us Prussians really needed the comparison to the racist
Full House. You know, the episode where Stephanie and DJ get peer pressured not to go out and tar-and-feather their childhood friends Tyrone and Latysha, but then they do it because they know it's right?

HAHA! I'm just kidding. There were
never any minorities on Full House.

Comments:

Actually, Michelle's best friend was a black boy named Teddy. He was in a lot of episodes.


(Sorry -- I couldn't help it. From now on I [probably] will stay in the gaming blog.)
 
You're welcome to visit anytime! And c'mon, within a day or two, I might stop posting reruns!
 
Post a Comment