Eaglie's Aviary

Sunday, January 28, 2007

It's About Time

It's about time to start breaking out of the personal funk I've been in. Yes, the main part of it has been over a girl, as most of the Aviary readers have guessed (or been privy to secondhand accounts of). Though, you know, it's not just about a girl. I think it's about my life story in general. And of course, all the supporting players. But that's exactly why Eaglie and I can pick up where we left off on this blog.

And if you were wondering, Eaglie took a vacation, figuring that he should leave me to deal with the emotional troubles myself. But he did tell me something useful when he got back and slapped me an hour ago: "Andy, you need to be able to have a personal life, yes, but it shouldn't entirely interrupt your worklife. So, get writing again, jerkoff."

I figure this probably won't happen again (the vacation for emotional reasons, not the slapping... that happens all too often).

And, just so you know, in vino, veritas... but only a smidgeon.