Eaglie's Aviary

Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Eaglie of Retort

Now that Andy's done blubbering, I can have a say. Thanks, Andy, for creating me. I'm always happy, but c'mon, existing for five years is a nice thing. How did you readers feel on your fifth birthday? Proud enough not to poop on yourself, I bet.

I've spent time as an Elf, a zombie, a vampire, an astronaut, a Jedi, and an energy-shooting superhero, to mention a few favorites. I always miss the first days, my first two-and-a-half years as the Wood Elf Ranger of Sullon. However, as long as my Flowers and collection of Bard skulls are around, I'll never be lonely. Plus, I have a very whiny Andy to keep from crying. Maybe I'll buy him a new handkerchief for Christmas. Should there be little puppies on it? Pussy.

Thanks, readers, for putting up with my lesser, meeker side, and for putting up with me, the arrogant bastard I am. It does mean a lot after five years.