Eaglie's Aviary

Monday, December 04, 2006

AFK

You guys probably want something to read, don't you. Well, to tide you over, here's a group project I just finished. During the presentation, I snapped at the teacher when he said for the fourth time that we needed to move on (which he didn't do to the other groups which had gone over time almost as much... I called him on that).

Anyway, here's to a 10 out of 20pts.! (I'll probably pick up some of this site and put it on my webspace sometime.

Your Entrance to All Freakin' Knowledge (AFK)!

Also, try guessing which pages I wrote, and which ones my groupmates (there were two) wrote!


Comments:

Assuming only 3 people worked on the writings and that the sans-serif page was deliberately replaced with the serif page, these are my guesses:

Person 1 wrote the Home page, the Fire page and the Vacuum page.

Person 2 wrote the Creation page and the Deus Ex page.

Person 3 wrote the Serif page and the Summary page.

Not sure about The Rest page thought I think person 1 had a hand in it. The 8-Ball page is only coding and the sans-serif page probably should have been written.

I won't tell you who I think you are.
 
You're very close.
 
Post a Comment