Eaglie's Aviary

Thursday, November 23, 2006

Announcements in the Throes of Thanks and Giving

Both me and Andy are taking a bit of a break. I know, I know, we normally don't tell you when we are, and we take plenty of them, so why should we this time? But this time we are. Don't know when we'll feel like being back... maybe the end of Thanksgiving weekend, maybe later, maybe even later, but the point is: we're both pooped. Maybe we'll feel better after it all, and maybe not. We will be back at some point, I assume you.

So, to all my readers, all their families, all their friends, and all the Internet, we give you our wishes of good tidings and good cheer, and we thank you from the bottoms of our black hearts (if Andy even has a heart... I heard he replaced it with a large cooling fan). Thank you, and give all you can.

~Eaglie