Eaglie's Aviary

Sunday, April 30, 2006


I remember back in the day when I was in Y Indian Guides. I knew a brash little kid who was very well known to the rest of the Guides. He was the star of 1993's Dennis the Menace. We hung out on occasion, playing the random run-from-the-girl-with-cooties game. I remember my dad and his dad didn't really like each other.

And so I searched IMDB today for him. And also found his official website.

Of course, that was back in the day, when we were kids. I don't know him at all anymore, since we were never really friends... just a couple kids thrown together. We weren't even in the same tribe (I was Fox... I don't remember his). I'm not even a blip on the radar to him anymore, and he'll probably laugh if he ever finds this entry through Google/blog trackbacks. I would, too.

Eh.