Eaglie's Aviary

Thursday, February 16, 2006


Well then... Andy the Tech Guy screwed up. Right now, I have no updateable website (at the minute). The license expired on my FTP/Control Panel, cPanelx (I didn't know that would happen... FuitAdNet didn't really make note of that), and so now, Andy and I have to figure out what we need to do to set up the site without cPanel, since it costs around $1000 (3 zeroes, yes) for a 3-year license. Problem is, cPanel locked out all the indexes on us, which makes regular FTP a little more difficult. Await with bated breath, my friends.

In other news, I haven't made one Cheney Shot Someone joke. Aren't you all proud?

UPDATE: I still don't know... I think we should still have a license for cPanelx. Andy'll call our host on Friday (or sometime next week).

UPDATE: FIXT