Eaglie's Aviary

Saturday, September 03, 2005


Dear Nations of the World,

I apologize to you. I spoke too soon when I said no one would lend help. I think all you countries heard me, and said, fuck off, Eaglie, we are gonna help. And so you did. And I am sorry that your help will go unused, because our government is so ungrateful and proud that it's refusing aid from its own citizens.

My list to thank: Russia, Japan, Canada, France, Honduras, Germany, Venezuela, Jamaica, Australia, the United Kingdom, the Netherlands, Switzerland, Greece, Hungary, Colombia, the Dominican Republic, El Salvador, Mexico, China, South Korea, Israel, the United Arab Emirates, NATO and the Organization of American States*, and anyone else offering aid. Thank you.

~Eaglie

*-This list originated from bbc.co.uk.