Eaglie's Aviary

Tuesday, March 29, 2005


I've come back fully to blogspot. The Aviary is my grassroots home: I will never abandon it. My tech support, Andy, though, is hard at work on other things, so the changes for this and the real website are going slowly.

Though I don't like the livejournalifying blogspot/blogger has gone through, I will continue what I can. I intend to have Andy look over and rework the comment system over the summer (in anticipation for a doasis.com system). An independent comment system! OMG! THAT'S SOOOO COOL!

But that's actually a long way off. In the meantime, I will continue my own work here, doing slight updates on the template of this place while a reimagining of it continues. Plus, there's always my new baby to work up. That is still not posted, cause I'm lazy.

Soon enough, I'll put up my official goodbye to Livejournal. Even I became lazy and used it too much.

As for the new era...

Pancho and Xanthus and Eaglie. The revolution begins with them.