Eaglie's Aviary

Sunday, December 26, 2004


Officer: Do you know why I pulled you over?
St. Claus: I have no idea, little Johnny!
Officer: The limit is 8 on this highway.
St. Claus: Eight?
Officer: Yes, eight!
St. Claus: But…
Officer: Don’t get smart with me! Eight tiny reindeer. But count… You clearly have a ninth.
St. Claus: I need my ninth. He lights the way on foggy Christmas Eves!
Officer: Don’t give me that, sir. Hand over your license.
St. Claus: Well… I don’t exactly… I hardly think this requires that much trouble, little Johnny!
Officer: No license?
St. Claus: Well, little Johnny, I could get you that Red Ryder you always wanted when you were a little boy!
Officer: What’s that I smell?
St. Claus: Um… mistletoe.
Officer: Comes in nice little baggies these days, doesn't it?

Merry Christmas (or Merry Day After, from Eaglie)!