Eaglie's Aviary

Friday, December 10, 2004


Eaglie versus the Claus: Round 2

EaglieHappyToo: Santa?
SantaClaus: Hey. You're back. Cool.
You know the deal. Type menu.
EaglieHappyToo: I have a special request
SantaClaus: I'm sorry? I'm new to this whole IM thing.
EaglieHappyToo: Fine, I'll play it your way
EaglieHappyToo: menu
SantaClaus: I'm making my list and checking it twice, so you should too! Type a number:
1 - Tell Santa
2 - Tell Buddies What U Want
3 - Track a Shopping List
4 - Play Xmas Hangman
5 - Vote on Xmas Songs
6 - Win $10k Shopping Spree
7 - Send E-Cards
8 - Listen to Xmas Music
9 - A Free Gift 4U!

EaglieHappyToo: 1 fine list there, Santa
SantaClaus: O.K. Let's focus on one wish at a time! I'm getting a little slower as I get older. So, what is the first gift you'd like from Santa?
EaglieHappyToo: Could you possibly finish my papers for me? I have a really long Honors paper due in about 9 hours, and I haven't slept for a while
SantaClaus: Well, I doubt that's all!

What else do you want for Christmas?

EaglieHappyToo: Seriously? Well... you could make my finals run smoother
SantaClaus: What would your final Christmas wish be?
EaglieHappyToo: How 'bout you give all my teachers bribes to give me A's
SantaClaus: O.K. that's plenty, why don't you type, "poll" and vote for your favorite holiday song?
EaglieHappyToo: Wow, that was way easy

Later...
SantaClaus: Can I ask YOU something?
EaglieHappyToo: sure
SantaClaus: Have you done any good deeds yet this holiday season?
EaglieHappyToo: I lent out an X-Box controller that wasn't really mine
SantaClaus: Mm hm, now we are getting somewhere.

SantaClaus: Ho Ho Ho! Back for more? What else tops your list for Christmas?
EaglieHappyToo: Finish bribing those teachers?
SantaClaus: What else is at the top of your list?
EaglieHappyToo: That's... pretty much it
SantaClaus: What would your final Christmas wish be?
EaglieHappyToo: A cup of coffee to get me through the night?