Eaglie's Aviary

Thursday, September 09, 2004


College Life, Ignatian style:

iTunes is very very awesome. Welcome to escaping the No P2P sharing rule, and adding 80GB of music (I'm sorry... borrowing) to my computer.

My internet downloads now at 5-10MB per second regularly. That is insanity, for the computer illiterate of my readers.

I'm getting better and better at Halo... tells you how much I'm playing that I can surprise and kill my roommate (who plays a whole lot and kills me a whole lot) now. The fact that he still kills me about 15 more times than I kill him per game tells you how much more I'll be playing.

The Ignatians are sticking mostly together. It's nice. I actually prefer sticking with my own kind.

I heard Pennant is stalking Suzie and the rest of us Loyolan Ignatians.

Edwards has been essentially living on my campus.

My Irish Cream coffee tonight tasted exactly like the milk from my Lucky Charms this morning, only warmer.