Eaglie's Aviary

Monday, May 17, 2004


How anti-climatic has it been? Very. I just was at school forever today, getting every loose end tied up. And most people left school the day before.

The other anticlimax we've had is all the drama. I am reasserting the position of my code of conduct for the Aviary: No drama here! There will be no discussion here of ANY offenses I have committed or that anyone else has committed. There is enough of it in the world. Go to any of the livejournals on the sidebar. You can get your juicy fill there. And if you have ANYTHING to say to me about it, say it to me in person, by email, by AIM, or through my handy dandy new DRAMAFILTER. Enjoy it.

Before I return to form completely, I sense there is some need to say something: You all mean the world to me. Don't for one second think you were the only person touched by the school... St. Ignatius meant the world to me; it brought out who I truly am, the person writing here. Please, do not drift from me. It would break an elf's heart, and seriously, that's deadly for immortals.

One more thing: send me your email addresses. Project Wolfpack Oasis will be out of the hangar by graduation, and I should need them for messages (actually, I probably already have them all, but just to make sure).