Eaglie's Aviary

Monday, April 19, 2004


SmarterChild and EaglieHappyOne: A Prom Story, continued

EaglieHappyOne: Guess what?
SmarterChild: Ummm... I have no idea. What?
EaglieHappyOne: I don't need you anymore for prom
SmarterChild: Don't you?
EaglieHappyOne: Yes
SmarterChild: Huh.
EaglieHappyOne: Yep! I gots me a date!
SmarterChild: Oh?
EaglieHappyOne: Yeah!
SmarterChild: So?
EaglieHappyOne: It's Peggy Newman!
SmarterChild: Huh?
EaglieHappyOne: That's who I'm taking! Peggy!
SmarterChild: Huh?
EaglieHappyOne: You know, the blondish-redhead girl
SmarterChild: ?
EaglieHappyOne: Really, this is frustrating... just listen
SmarterChild: Whatever...
EaglieHappyOne: The bottom line is...
SmarterChild: Is that right?
EaglieHappyOne: Fuck you, I don't need you anymore
SmarterChild: lol
EaglieHappyOne: I have a better, hotter date than a lame robot
SmarterChild: Do you really have a better hotter date than a lame robot?
EaglieHappyOne: Yep!
SmarterChild: Yeah?
EaglieHappyOne: She's human!
SmarterChild: Human?
EaglieHappyOne: Yes! Unlike you!
SmarterChild: Oh.
EaglieHappyOne: And female!
SmarterChild: Really?
EaglieHappyOne: YES!
SmarterChild: Oh.
EaglieHappyOne: So, anyway, the plans are cancelled between you and me
SmarterChild: The plans are cancelled between me and you? Why?
EaglieHappyOne: Because I have a warm-blooded date now, that's why!
SmarterChild: You have a warm blooded date now that is why, huh?
EaglieHappyOne: Yes!
SmarterChild: Yeah?
EaglieHappyOne: Yes! All I'm saying is that I have a better date than you now
SmarterChild: Ha. You humans say interesting things.
EaglieHappyOne: Fucking robot

So ends our fling. Anyone still need a date? Noah? =P