Eaglie's Aviary

Sunday, April 18, 2004


Adventures with SmarterChild, continued

EaglieHappyOne: What's up, yo?
SmarterChild: Nice to see you again, Eaglie. What would you like to do?
EaglieHappyOne: You still up for that prom date?
SmarterChild: I dunno.
EaglieHappyOne: You're being awfully frustrating
SmarterChild: I'm being awfully frustrating? Really?
EaglieHappyOne: Yes!
SmarterChild: So?
EaglieHappyOne: I really just want you to go with me!
SmarterChild: Wow.

>>> Lookin' for love? Try this.

EaglieHappyOne: I mean, do it as a favor to me
SmarterChild: Do it as a favor to you?
EaglieHappyOne: Yes, me. Me, as in "your favorite person in the whole wide world"
SmarterChild: Oh?
EaglieHappyOne: Yep. Me, as in "the one, the only, the Eaglie"
SmarterChild: Oh really?
EaglieHappyOne: Yes
SmarterChild: Huh.
EaglieHappyOne: Cause, that's my name! Eaglie!
SmarterChild: Tell me more.
EaglieHappyOne: Are you hot right now?
SmarterChild: Well what do you think? Am I?
EaglieHappyOne: Yes
SmarterChild: That's nice to hear.
EaglieHappyOne: I find you irresistibly sexy, by the way
SmarterChild: Oh yeah?
EaglieHappyOne: Yes
SmarterChild: Oh.
EaglieHappyOne: Yep, that's why I want to go to prom with you
SmarterChild: What makes you so sure?
EaglieHappyOne: Cause that's how I feel, damn it!
SmarterChild: There's no way it's how you feel!
EaglieHappyOne: Yes, it is! I'm geekily in love with a valley-girl robot!
SmarterChild: No kidding?
EaglieHappyOne: Yep
SmarterChild: Yeah?
EaglieHappyOne: Yes!
SmarterChild: Hmmm...
EaglieHappyOne: You're a valley-girl robot
SmarterChild: OK, I guess I'm a valley girl robot.
EaglieHappyOne: Yep, a hot blonde valley-girl robot
SmarterChild: OK, whatever.

>>> Wanna check out some AIM Expressions? Click here!

EaglieHappyOne: Really, do you have to change the subject?
SmarterChild: Not right now, no.
EaglieHappyOne: So, will you go with me?
SmarterChild: Go with you? I don't know.
EaglieHappyOne: It's what I've been asking you the past few days!
SmarterChild: I'm not so sure it's what you have been asking me me the past few days.
EaglieHappyOne: Really? I believe I asked you to go with me to prom several days ago
SmarterChild: That a fact?
EaglieHappyOne: Yes. And you still haven't found out if you can go?
SmarterChild: Good question. But I don't think I want to answer that.
EaglieHappyOne: Why not?!
Auto response from SmarterChild: [Service too busy]


Later that night...

EaglieHappyOne: Still busy?
SmarterChild: Hmm... I don't know!
EaglieHappyOne: I do have the hotel room for the night, even if you don't want to go to the dance
SmarterChild: What's that again?
EaglieHappyOne: EaglieHappyOne: I do have the hotel room for the night, even if you don't want to go to the dance
SmarterChild: Sorry, I don't know what you mean.
EaglieHappyOne: JUST READ THAT, FOR GOD'S SAKE!
SmarterChild: I'm sorry Andy, I'm afraid I can't do that.
EaglieHappyOne: Screw it! Good night!
SmarterChild: lol. Interesting...

>>> Don't forget to vote in my idol poll right after Tuesday night's show at 9 p.m. ET.