Eaglie's Aviary

Monday, February 09, 2004


I must add something else on about livejournal. The default templates look like shit no matter what color it is. And fucking with HTML coding is usually more effort than it's worth.

Those who prefer the journalistic style, please, choose LJ. That's what the template is built for, journaling and talking about feelings. The stuff I write isn't even meant for a blog, let alone a livejournal.

The Aviary's current home does need sprucing up though. I'll get to work on it eventually. This gets put into the good ol' "To Do" pile, along with my blogging ring, my movie, and my water-powered replacement to the internal combustion engine.

And, to John, Paul, George, and Ringo... Keep singing, 'cause, well, she was just seventeen, you know what I mean, and the way she looked was way beyond compare:

So how could I dance with another,
And I saw her standin' there.

Well she looked at me, and I, I could see
That before too long I'd fall in love with her.
She wouldn't dance with another
And I saw her standin' there.

Since I saw her standing there...
Since I saw her standing there...

Well, my heart went "boom,"
When I crossed that room,
And I held her hand in mine...

Oh, we danced through the night,
And we held each other tight,
And before too long I fell in love with her.
Now I'll never dance with another
Since I saw her standing there

Since I saw her standing there...
Since I saw her standing there...