Eaglie's Aviary

Thursday, January 29, 2004


I, Eaglie, am retiring. For the night.

When I wake up, I will be whisking off to school, and then whisking off to O'Hare Airport for a trip to New Haven, Conetticut?... Connectticutt?... Conneticuite?... Well, that doesn't matter. What matters is I am on an "announced" vacation this time (the last two weeks have been pretty much vacation time, punctuated by sorry attempts at posts), up until Super Bowl Sunday, when I will be writing something new, hopefully pertaining to the Big Game. And then, I'll probably have stories to tell about my trip.

And do not worry, loyal Aviarians. You will get good stuff coming up. Coming up is the Aviary's first ever Valentine's Day Bonanza (though it will not be posted on Valentine's Day... I will be away yet again that date). I will create a catchier name (Eaglie's Valentine's Day Massacre?) than that by said date.

I hope you all will not miss me too much. I am only going to be gone from Thursday to Sunday. Hold it, never mind... I hope you all miss me terribly. I hope to see you all cowering in front of your computers on Sunday, twitching and hitting the reload button on the Aviary every few seconds, just to make sure you read the new post immediately.

Don't forget to vote in the Bloggies (I did not get nominated, not even for Best African or Middle Eastern Weblog).

So, anyway, enjoy the Super Bowl, vote in the Bloggie awards, and miss me terribly.

Go Panthas, baby!