Eaglie's Aviary

Thursday, January 01, 2004


I can never stand emotional entries... but it must be done. Stay tuned afterwards for a li'l pick-ya-up.

To my readers: Happy New Year's!

To my classmates: Happy Graduation Year! We're finally at that date pounded into our heads since we were freshmen.

To everyone I've wronged: I'm sorry, specifically a few of you.

To the Chrises: thank you for your companionship, support, and future companionship and support. I don't think I've ever thanked you guys enough.

To my fellow Andrew: I respect you now more than I ever have. Keep fighting, straightedge.

To Sarah and Alex: I know now, after seeing Sarah by Alex's side on New Year's, that I can never find wrong in your relationship. Sarah, watch over Alex for me.

To just Alex: I hate accepting apologies when I feel there is no wrong, but to put you at ease, I will accept yours. Alex, stop shaking in your corner, with your hair frazzled and eyes bloodshot, and come out and play, damn it! No matter what you're gonna do, you're not gonna get rid of me. If you kill me, I'll just haunt your damn house.

To my teachers, the ones who try and actually inspire me. You are few, and I'll not name you. But you're there.

To my parents, whom should never read this, thank you, thank you, thank you. My parents made everything possible, with all the genes and stuff.

To my other relatives, for giving me hugs and kisses whenever I see you.

And, finally, to Margaret, the one closest to me, to my sister. You are the person who knows me best, who knows me most, and who cares about me the most. So get that God damned plush bushbaby out of my face!

And to my readers, I apologize for this entry... with this:

HAPPY 2004!

New Year's Resolutions:

My resolutions? To set up a new, personal comment system, to stay together with my friends through thick and thin, and to show any colleges that reject me that they fucked up.

Our reader's resolutions (yes, "reader's" is singular, because only ONE PERSON LISTENED TO ME!):

    From heardramblings@sbcglobal.net

  1. To stay away from any electrical device that I have dismantled.
  2. To stay away from any firework that I have dismantled.
  3. To not use the powder from said firework in other soft devices.
  4. To not mix said powder with said electrical devices, ex. Toaster.
  5. To not make my own Potassium Nitrate, no matter how easy.
  6. To not make my own napalm because that would require me to make my own Potassium Nitrate.
  7. To stop reading the Anarchist Cookbook
  8. To start reading the Anarchist Cookbook again... just for fun.
  9. To stay away from any unsupported tower that is over two stories tall.
  10. To no longer play with the following: crowbar, electrical sockets, soldering iron, This big metal thing I found in my basement (don't know what it's called), and anything with the words "Danger", "Caution" and "Hazardous Material."
  11. To live another year
  12. OR to go out in a flame of glory!


Happy New Year, everyone!


"should auld acquaintance be forgot,
and never brought to mind?
should auld acquaintance be forgot,
and auld lang syne!

for auld lang syne, my dear,
for auld lang syne,
we'll tak a cup o' kindness yet,
for auld lang syne.

and surely ye'll be your pint stowp!
and surely I'll be mine!
and we'll tak a cup o' kindness yet,
for auld lang syne.

for auld lang syne, my dear,
for auld lang syne,
we'll tak a cup o' kindness yet,
for auld lang syne.

we twa hae run about the braes,
and pou'd the gowans fine;
but we've wander'd mony a weary fit
sin' auld lang syne.
for auld lang syne, my dear,
for auld lang syne,
we'll tak a cup o' kindness yet,
for auld lang syne.

we twa hae paidl'd in the burn,
frae morning sun till dine;
but seas between us briad hae roar'd
sin' auld lang syne.

for auld lang syne, my dear,
for auld lang syne,
we'll tak a cup o' kindness yet,
for auld lang syne.

and there's a hand, my trusty fere!
and gie's a hand o' thine!
and we'll tak' a right gude-willie waught,
for auld lang syne.

for auld lang syne, my dear,
for auld lang syne,
we'll tak a cup o' kindness yet,
for auld lang syne."