Eaglie's Aviary

Sunday, December 14, 2003


I cancelled my advent calender thing... it's too hard to keep up with with Improv and all. I only did one day, when I called Sarah "sexy" when I needed to "compliment someone."

The shows turned out very well, even with some less bright spots. I'm going to work on the footage we've got from the shows. Hopefully, it'll make a kickass montage.

And fuck, you know who I'm talking about when I say, I DON'T CARE WHAT PROBLEMS YOU HAVE OR HOW YOU SCREWED UP, JUST DEAL, PUT THEM IN THE PAST, AND PERFORM! I fucked up, and it's in the past now. I don't care about it anymore. I just want to be better. We're Ignatius Improv. You are Improv'rs of the world. You have Improv in you. You have the blood, you have the heart, you have the training. Everyone else is gonna be behind you, as long as we have those in our fellowship.

Good stuff comes to those who wait. Give me a few more days, loyal blog readers.