Yes, I saw Reloaded
at 7 on Thursday. I'm working on getting Enter the Matrix
. Expect a review later, but I might wait to see it again first.
Another Eaglie List: Top Things to Do with Your AP Number/Barcode Stickers after All Your AP Tests Are Done:
- Hand them out to little kids
- Stick them on your clothes
- Mummify your pens and pencils
- Mummify a sibling's face
- Put one on the back of your neck. You are now not only identified as a number and a barcode. You are also now a major sci-fi geek
- Use them on some product in a store. Bring it up to purchase it. See how long it takes the cashier to figure out that your AP barcode is not the real barcode for that product.
- For more fun, put the sticker on top of the real barcode of that product. See how long it takes the cashier to call management (or security)